This portion of our site is still using an older design style. It will be revamped soon.
.: INFORMATION :.
.: PRODUCTS :.
.: HTML EDITOR :.
||Bash HTML Editor
Unlike most HTML editors, which are bloated and expensive yet offer little in actual features, Bash HTML Editor is designed to be completely utilitarian. Everything you need to get the most out of your webpage is readily at hand. And unlike the previously mentioned programs, which give you little control over your HTML code and make it unnecessarily complex, Bash HTML Editor is designed to give you complete control, so you can easily make changes later. If you're just starting out with web design, this approach also teaches you how your site is built so you can become a better webmaster, able to create more professional-looking sites than possible by using simple WYSIWG (What You See Is What You Get) programs.|
With Bash HTML Editor, you can insert any type of content, such as images and tables, with only a few clicks. Nearly every HTML element is just a click away, with explanations given for each property. Also included is a complete listing of CSS (Cascading Style Sheet) attributes, which give you even more control over your site's appearance.
Just some of the features included:
- Color-coded HTML for easy editing
- Built-in FTP access
- Quickly make site-wide changes with the Multi-File Processor
- Create forms, image maps, and dropdown menus with ease
- Integrated preview window with full SSI support, even while offline
- Preview your site with external browsers to ensure compatibility
- Tool to convert colors between RGB and HEX formats
- Tool to import the HTML code from a URL
- Get advanced control over your page layout by using CSS styles. A CSS attributes list, complete with explanations of each, is included.
- Making tables is a snap with the Table toolbox -- choose between Simple and Advanced modes
- Tool to correct the linebreaks of files which have been stored on Unix webservers
- Novice webmasters can create sites with very little knowledge of HTML, and learn the ins-and-outs in the process
- Document map gives you a tree view of your page, making it easy to find the area you want to edit
- Webpage wizard
- Frames wizard
- HTML and FTP tutorials
- Toolbar buttons and shortcut keys for quickly inserting linebreaks, font formatting, and other often used items
- Plus much, much more to make your HTML coding fast and easy
Download Trial Version
Order Full Version
© 2002-2005 Bash Software